Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan cancellation ?

Family plan cancellation ?

Hi my premium Spotify plan got paused because I updated my debit card to a different number. I was just wondering if I press update payment and register my new card, will it restart my plan a year from today or continue the original plan?
3 Replies

Hi there @t6302rpzs6ljk6z1ilmi,

Thank you for taking the time to post here in the Community.

When a payment doesn't go through on the renewal date of the subscription, we usually give them a few days to update their payment method before the plan gets cancelled. Once you revert to free you can pick the same plan you've had before from the list of available subscriptions

Can you clarify what you mean you regarding restarting your plan a year from when you re-subscribe to Premium Family? We can confirm that it will count as your original plan and all members will be able to re-join again.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful start of your weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi,  

I mean I signed up for the family plan in March so it’s supposed to end in March, however since my plan got paused due to my payment complications I must sign up again. So I was wondering if I sign up right now, will I start in June and end in June or continue the plan that starts in March and ends in March. 

Hey there @t6302rpzs6ljk6z1ilmi,

Thanks for the post.

The plan will start anew, so if you start a yearly plan again today, it will end in June 🙂 

This is because the old plan has been automatically cancelled by the system, because of the failed payment.

Hope this clears things up.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts