Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family premium problem

Family premium problem

everything has been working fine. 

then all my family members have had their premium membership revoked

i've sent them invites but they cannot seem to activate. has the address got to be word for word / character for character correct? how do i check what my own registered address is and how it is written

thanks

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

The scenarios here may be two. Firstly, it's possible that your payment for revoked. That you can check from over here. If there's a check mark next to Spotify premium, then this isn't your case. 

Secondly it's possible that all of your family members forgot to click on a link to confirm their location. This link should have brought them to a webpage, where they can confirm their location. Tell them to check their sp am folders and see if any spotify email arrived. If that's the case, tell me and I'll point you in the right direction. 

Have a great day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

hello, same problem here. can't invite my son (who obviouslz lives at the same address) to family. found the email for address verification but this arrived somehwat 3 weeks ago.

would appreciate any advice.

thanks

Suggested posts