Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finally got Premium for Family, but earlier this year bought Premium for a year as it was a sale

Solved!

Finally got Premium for Family, but earlier this year bought Premium for a year as it was a sale

Earlier this year I bought Premium for a year for a reduced price, I believe it was a sale at the start of the year. I finally got Premium for Family running with my family.

My question now is: does my original Premium year-subscription get extended until I get off of Premium For Family, or would it just be 'lost' as subscriptions would simultaneously be running?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Ferginston,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Just to clarify, when you mention being on a Premium for Family plan, were you the owner of that plan or a member?

If you joined as a member a Premium for Family plan and you already were on a standard Premium when accepting an invite, future payments switch to the plan owner. Any Premium time remaining from previous payments will resume when you leave the family plan. 

However, if you were the owner of the family plan, your next payment date will likely be earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your subscription page.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Ferginston,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Just to clarify, when you mention being on a Premium for Family plan, were you the owner of that plan or a member?

If you joined as a member a Premium for Family plan and you already were on a standard Premium when accepting an invite, future payments switch to the plan owner. Any Premium time remaining from previous payments will resume when you leave the family plan. 

However, if you were the owner of the family plan, your next payment date will likely be earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your subscription page.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts