Premium Family

Country

Serbia

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 15.1

My Question or Issue

I'm the plan manager. A flatmate left our Family Premium plan today and another one wanted to jump in, but when she tried to type in the address me and the other flatmates have, it said the addresses didn't match (provided the screenshot). We checked and her account is in the same country, so we're not sure what the problem is. Could someone help us out?

FFAFCF67-9F7A-4F22-A07C-09F979AE0A48.png
3 Replies

Hey @m_ihailo,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

It's best if your new flatmate opens the invitation link in a private browser window. Also, make sure she is on the address when she accepts the invitation and that her device's GPS is on.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, it's still not working. I'm not sure what to do.

Hi @m_ihailo,

Thanks for your reply.

You can doublecheck the address you have set for your Family in your account overview page, to make sure all matches correctly. You can change it there too if needed, but all members will be asked to reconfirm the new address to remain in the plan. Also keep in mind that there is a restriction in place that users can hop between Family plans only once per year!  This could also potentially prevent an invited member from entering the plan, but the error message should indicate this.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts