Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Google Home Mini

Free Google Home Mini

I signed up yesterday for the Family Premium and when I asked about the google home mini I was told that the deal ended 14 Dec but when I signed up I was under the understanding the deal was til the end of the month.  Is this some kind of bait and switch? 

7 Replies

It is absolutely a bait and switch. I just contacted them for the same reason and the online chat rep (Alvin B) referred me to their T&Cs, basically saying "maybe we're out of them, it's while supplies last." I have cancelled my premium family plan and I guess will just go to Pandora instead. 

I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

The official terms and conditions talk on how they can stop the offer at anytime.  But I feel like there is a class action lawsuit or something if you keep advertising an invalid offer for personal gain.  I have no desire for legal action but I don't want some snobby lawyer think they have a case and somewhat injure a company I once loved. We need Spotify to come here and make an official statement. As I bought it with the offer advertising on the page and never got an email just to check Spotify's Support twitter and see that the promotion had ended before I even purchased.  Only to find out people are still getting the thing saying you are eligible for a Google Home Mini and you will recieve a email only not to recieve one.

Hi all and welcome to the Spotify Community!,

I would suggest checking out this thread for info on the promotion!

See if that answers our question, also I would suggest just waiting a bit Spotify is well aware of this issue.

Best of Luck to you all!

Jack

They may very well be aware of this issue but they haven't posted a update there in two weeks.  The different threads may actually give us a update compared to one thread they haven't said anything on in 2 weeks.

Also,

quick tip, if you want to gain their attention faster I would suggest posting an "idea" in the shared ideas area of the Community.

Best,

Jack

Right, this was last night.  It was advertised and I signed up with the sole intention that I would be receiving a google home mini. It even notified me when I check out it said I would receive an email to redeem. Never received anything. It’s sad that now I might have to cancel my subscription. 

9926B17A-BAF9-404B-A0EE-6F496B2912BB.png

Suggested posts