Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Link Keeps saying "sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Google Home Link Keeps saying "sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

I am trying to redeem the google home mini and everytime I click the link and verify it says "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Can you help me get my free google home mini. I have a family account. My username is qgibbs.

-q

4 Replies

Hey @qgibbs!

Unfortunately, the google home mini offer was for a limited time while supplies lasted, and has since expired 😕

How's that possible? I subscribed two days back and it showed me that Google home mini is included in that family plan. I took a screenshot of that. It also says wait for an email for this claim. However, I did not get any email yet. I'm very disappointed. Also, It clearly says offer ends 12/31/2018.

See this..See this..

I'm having the same issue.  I signed up with the promise of receiving a google home, and they tell you after you have submitted all the payment and shipping information that the offer is no longer valid.  

Hey @Zentriloquist@qgibbs and @deval009.

It's true that as @landonharris88 mentioned, the offer was available for a limited time, until December 14th. We do understand that you received info telling something else. For this, we suggest that you get in touch with our support staff. You'll find them here

Let us know if there's anything else. 

Suggested posts