Google Home Mini Out Of Stock?

Plan

Premium Family

Country

USA

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Will there be restocking of any Google Home Mini's through the Premium Family Redemption Link? 
I am getting Out Of Stock when I try to redeem through spotify, however, it looks as though google has plenty of stock, but I can't apply the discount unless it is through spotify's link.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for letting me know.

It's certainly possible that not all colours are available anymore. I'm pretty sure that the available stock in the Google Store is different from the stock for this offer.

As stated on https://spotify.com/family: "One device per primary account holder, while supplies last."

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @jchinn,

I'd recommend trying it several times 🙂 It should work.

1. Log in to http://www.spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
  2. Select the colour of the device
  3. Click Buy.
MaximSpotify Star

Thanks Maxim,

I've found out how to get access to coral and black now, however, we prefer the Chalk Version. 

In which case, the chalk version shows out of stock everytime through the redeem link. But not in the normal google store where I cannot access the discount.

Google support says it shows full in stock on their end. Niether google support or spotify support have any idea what is happening.

Marked as solution

Thanks for letting me know.

It's certainly possible that not all colours are available anymore. I'm pretty sure that the available stock in the Google Store is different from the stock for this offer.

As stated on https://spotify.com/family: "One device per primary account holder, while supplies last."

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Any idea how to get the email to request it resent? My email address was wrong in Spotify so the redemption email went into the abyss and there's no clear way to re-request it be sent. 

Edit: Redeem link posted above worked great, thanks

@bharig1,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts