Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini Promotion

Solved!

Google Home Mini Promotion

I recently saw the Google Home Mini promotion and I instantly had claimed the promition. However, I had visited my email address that it linked with my Spotify and noticed I did not have an email with the promotional code. Has the email not been sent out quite yet or did I just get unlucky and not receive the email?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Logann3643,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If you've already registered for the offer here, but you're having troubles seeing an email to redeem it, we'd suggest following the steps below:

1. Log into your Spotify account
  2. Go to spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
  3. Select your preferred colour of the device and click Buy

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Logann3643,

If you've already registered for the offer here, but you're having troubles seeing an email to redeem it, we'd suggest following the steps below:

1. Log into your Spotify account
  2. Go to spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
  3. Select your preferred colour of the device and click Buy

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator

I tried this but it says “ we’re sorry but you’re not able to redeem at this moment” what should I do?

I tried the given link 

after registering for premimum plan in spotify but I get an error saying

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.

Please advise what should I do , I signed ony because the website said google home mini is free.  

regards
Subahan

Hey there @subahant,

This offer is unavailable at the moment, but should be back soon.

We're sorry for any inconvenience, and let us know if there's anything else we can do in the meanwhile.

KaterinaModerator

All seems to be fine now, I received the email this morning.

Never received the email after 1 month, and cancelled my family plan.

Spoke to support and was told since I'm no longer on premium i can't get it: 

Arjinel :

I've checked your account and can see that you've canceled your subscription previously.

Arjinel :

Which is why you're unable to get the Google Home Mini now.

Arjinel :

The Google Home Mini will only pushed through if you're still currently under the Premium for Family subscription.

blade02892: But when I signed up a month ago I never received an email to claim it
blade02892: Which is when the promotion started
Arjinel :

Sometimes, there's a delay with the email that we're sending.

blade02892: So I will be unable to claim it?
Arjinel :

I'm afraid that you no longer be able to get it since you've already canceled the subscription.

blade02892: Ok but the only reason I signed up was to receive the home mini, so i paid money and was not given what the promotion promised to give
blade02892: That seems like false advertising
Arjinel :

I'm sorry for the confusion caused.

Arjinel :

However, as one time courtesy, I'd be glad to process a full refund and

Arjinel :

revert your account to the Free tier.

blade02892: Yes please do

I have recently moved to Spotify Family plan (1st time) from Premium plan. I too never received an email link to claim Google Home Mini. When I went to the link mentioned above, it mentions: "Thank you so much for your interest.
We're sorry to say this offer is not available at this time."

Is the offer temporary out or there is no more Google mini available? Because it mentions the offer is valid until Dec 31, 2018.

I am in the same boat as you HSC111 me and this other person have been talking about it in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family-Student/Not-receiving-the-Google-Home-Mini-Email... It seems many people are not receiving emails.

I talked with Customer Service online, they said: "They are unaware at the moment if they will get restocked and to look at the Community page for updates."

I'd also like to add to the conversationa as of Friday, 12/15/2018 at 10:00PM EST. I was given the confirmation showing I would receive an email to redeem my Google Home Mini; however, I failed to receive one. 

Spotify,

If you are going to run out of the product, then you need to at least let your customers know ahead of time before them signing up. At least notify your customers at the end of the sign-up screen that you ran out, so this conversation about whether customers will receive a Google Home Mini will stop. It is not that hard to manually code the words: "This product is no longer available." I understand you are a company trying to make money, but you need to have good morals to ensure your customers are satisfied. 

Suggested posts