Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home mini for Premium for Family

Google Home mini for Premium for Family

I singed up but never recieved my Google Home Mini. I am confused as to why I never recieved this and worried I can no longer take advantage of this offer. 

5 Replies

Hello @TheWill1!

First of all, note this offer is only available in the USA. Can you let me know if you're able to claim you're Google Home mini here?

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So far it is telling me to confirm purchase. I remember doing all of this once already. Not 100% that I ever finished but if I did something went wrong. I do not have a promo code so when I visit the link you sent me it wants to charge me full price. 

Hello there! Thanks for your reply.

I'd recommend making sure you've followed all the steps to sign up for this promotion correctly. First of all, can you check you've registered here properly? If so, I'd also recommend you check your inbox/spam folder for a confirmation email. If you can't find it, you should be able to claim your Google Home mini here.

If at this point you reach the checkout page and you are still being charged for the Google Home Mini, then you are most likely experiencing an ongoing issue which is currently being looked into.

Let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Is there a promo code I should be using. It is still attempting to charge me full price for the item. 

Hey @TheWill1!

In that case, it sounds like you're experiencing an Ongoing Issue related to this promotion. No worries though, Spotify's aware of this and they're currently looking into it. This will hopefully be solved as soon as possible.

Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts