Google home mini promo

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Pixel

My Question or Issue

How long did existing customers have to wait before the Google home mini email was received? I registered on the 1st and am wondering if I did something wrong or if others are also waiting. Thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are still visiting this page, we just wanted to flag that the Premium for Family and Google Home Mini deal is now over in the US. 

We have a similar deal now available in Canada where users can grab a Google Home Mini with Premium (Premium for Family and Student subscriptions are not eligible).

For more details about the deal, you can head here.

We've now closed this thread, but if you have any other questions feel free to start a new one in our help section.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

29 Replies

Hello @Hellodolly24!

Thanks for coming to the Community, I'll try to clear things up.

Existing customers need to register for the offer here. Once you do that, a Google Home mini code will be allocated to you and you will receive am email with the next steps to take.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Does anybody know how long it takes to get the email for the free home mini if you're a new subscriber? I haven't seen the email since I upgraded my account about a week ago.

Hello @Cadboy!

Thanks for reaching out. Can you make sure you didn't get any emails from Spotify yet? You should make sure to check your trash/junk folders as well.

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

I have the same issue. Anyone have an update? My account is through Facebook, and I wondered if that has something to do with it.

Hello Jose.

Nothing yet at all. My last one was a receipt from Spotify for the upgrade on Nov. 5. 

Hi Cadboy,

Just wanted to let you know that I found Spotify's chat support, and they were able to figure out my problem. For me, since my account was registered through Facebook I didn't have an email address associated with my account (hence, no promo code email!). They sent me a direct link that I could use for the promotion. Once you've registered for the promo, here were their instructions:

1. Log into your Spotify account.
2. Go to http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/redeem.
3. Select colour of the device and click Buy.

In case that doesn't work, I'd suggest bugging chat support directly: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/

That did it! Thanks for posting the solution.

That worked for me too! Thank you!

Hi,

I have the same issue and still did not receive any email for google home mini confirmation. 

Hello @nikhithavk!

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Once you registered successfully for the promotion here, should be able to claim your free Google Home mini here

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @josemi_dark02

Thank you Jose

spotify.PNG

Hello there,

It looks like this offer isn't currently available for you. If you reached the checkout, I'd recommend you try to order a different color. If that doesn't work, this probably means there aren't any devices left as this offer has a limited amount of Google Home mini. Also note the promotion is only available for users in the USA.

Have a nice day.

Jose_MSpotify Star

I get the same error as other users and haven't recieved an email.  I am in the US and previously just had student spotify

This is clearly nothing but a scam. This page I got after I purchased clearly states I can get a mini, yet I have no email at all.

IMG_1661.jpg

yeah same here. I too didn't get an email. This is so upsetting.

Chiming in on this because I'm in the same boat.

Subscribed to the Family Plan for the Google Home Mini.  Received a message after I was charged that I would receive an email.  Have not received the email.  Tried following the link above and it said there was nothing available.  

Hello @themumf@CattlemansBeer@nikhithavk and @Tao2!

It looks like the offer has already ended. However, you might still be able to claim your free Google Home mini from this link.

Let me know if this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

I tried this jose, it gives the same message as the earlier screenshot.

I agree that this feels like a scam. No where did I see the wording "or until supplies last", but it just said ends 12/31/18. I have tried several links and have reached out to support and they were very unresponsive. If you log onto the Google Store, they have plenty of minis instock, so why is Spotify hiding the fact the offer isn't valid. I would have kept my free account and my husband would have looked into other music providers. It seems very dishonest. 

Suggested posts