Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to move from personal family plan to another family plan?

How to move from personal family plan to another family plan?

Hi, I currently have my own Premium for Family plan. I wanted to join another Premium for Family plan. I read the section, What happens if I already have an account? Under the Preimum for Family page and it pointed that I just simply need to just accept the invitation that I received to join the other Premium for Family plan and I I will be under there Premium for Family plan. The subsequent payments on my account will be moved to the new plan owner. I also read through some of the other threads on this but I also found that people that method does not work. Some people have cancelled there Premium for Family, wait until it reverts back to the Free version and then accept the invitation to the new Premium for Family.

I am trying to which method to go with; either keep my current Premium for Family and then accept the invitation from the other Premium for Family OR do the other method by cancelling my Premium for Family wait till it reverts to the Free version and then accept the invite to the new Premium for Family.

Thank you,

1 Reply

Hey there @krnsamiam

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I'd suggest canceling and waiting for it to revert and then join another family plan as it the safest way to have the process succeed perfectly.

Have a good one 😃

Suggested posts