Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Can't Join Spotify Family because I Didn't Put First and Last Name When I Registered

I Can't Join Spotify Family because I Didn't Put First and Last Name When I Registered

Hi, I want to change my regular Premium to Spotify for Family with my siblings, but when they tried to add me, they couldn't because they needed to put my first and last name, which I don't remember adding when I first registered. 

I combined my first and last name so that it would look like a username (well, my name here is my Spotify username) because Spotify didn't specify that I had to add my first and last name separately (with a space).

I'm confused now. I can't join the Spotify for Family because I didn't add any last name, but my e-mail address is correct. And I can't change my username. Is there any solution for this? I already canceled my regular Premium so I need to join my siblings real soon. Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @celifransisca, welcome to the Community!

They can just use your first and last name for that form. Just make sure that you enter the same physical address they used when they created the plan. You'll be asked to verify it when joining the plan.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts