Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am still being charged for a previous plan after switching?

I am still being charged for a previous plan after switching?

I used to have the duo plan that I was paying for but I switched to be a member of a family plan. I cancelled the duo plan but am still being charged for it 2 months later.
1 Reply

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

It's worth checking your current subscription status on your account page. If it says Premium Family, then it's possible that you have another account that's still on Premium Duo. Try logging in to it with all email address/password combinations you might have used when signing up. The account could have also been created with Facebook, Google or Apple so be sure to try out those alternatives as well.

Once you're logged in to the Duo account, you can cancel the subscription by following the steps in this article.

In case you're unable to find the secondary account on your own, it's best you reach out to the folks over at Customer Support as they're the ones who can help out further and provide you with more insight on the matter.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. The Community is always here if something else comes up.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts