Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can not accept premium invitation for not receiving the email

I can not accept premium invitation for not receiving the email

Plan

Free

Country

Brasil

Device

Motorola g3 and desktop

Operating System

Android and Windowns 7

My Question or Issue

I'm having trouble accepting invitation to a family plan because I do not receive the email to accept. I sought every possible way to accept. I tried to delete my account and create a new one but it does not have because of what is linked to my facebook and supposedly a signature that does not appear on the account page. Please help me.

4 Replies

Hey there @StarHelix, maybe I can help you here. 

Just to check, are you finding the email from Spotify in your junk, spam or deleted folders? If not, can you just let me know if you created your Spotify account using Facebook or if you connected an existing Spotify account to your Facebook account?

Let me know, I'd love to get this sorted for you 🙂

Hi I've researched all the email folders and I'm not really getting the email. Regarding my account, it is linked to my facebook account. Initially I used facebook to create the spotify account.

@ItsPugle

Please help me

Thanks for that @StarHelix!

Would you be able to check your blocked senders list for any @spotify.com email addresses? You may need to access your email service's webmail portal to find this 🙂 If you find any, does removing it from the list then asking the plan owner to invite you again help? 

Suggested posts