Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't join Family Premium

I can't join Family Premium

Back in December, I was able to join my sister's Family Premium with no problems whatsoever. Then, her credit card got blocked because someone from another country was trying to use it so she had to redo the Family Premium with another credit card and now it won't let me in.

I got the email and when I clicked Accept Invite, it tells me I can't join the plan and to ask for another invite. I've asked for another invite and it tells me the same thing. I even tried manually redeeming the code, but it tells me that the code is invalid.

I have tried deleting Spotify, reinstalling Spotify and same thing. This has been going on for probably a month now. The first time, I couldn't log in via Facebook so I removed Spotify from my FB, uninstalled Spotify and relinked them. When I was finally able to log in, it just said I couldn't join the plan and to ask for another invite.

After that, I had trouble receiving the email with the invite. I read that it must have been because I made my sister send it to my Gmail (the same email she sent it to last December with no problems) while the email linked to my FB was my Yahoo. I made her send it to both my Gmail and Yahoo and got nothing. I then changed my email on FB to my Gmail and still got nothing. Then now, I just received the email and when I click Accept Invite, it tells me the same thing- that I can't join and to ask for another invite.

Please help. This is driving me nuts and my sister has already been paying for it.

0 Replies

Suggested posts