Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't join the family premium

I can't join the family premium

Hi,

My mum reset up our Spotify family plan and all the same family members were able to re join it through their invite no problem but when I do I always get this message; 

"You can't join this plan. You can only join someone else's plan once every 12 months."

Please help, its driving me insane! I need it for work, and please no comments about deezer. 

I really don't want to have set up a whole new profile, I've collected a huge library over years! 

3 Replies

Hey @Rochelle50 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend making sure that you're using the same account that was part of the plan in the past. You can only switch Family plans once a year, joining the same one again, however, shouldn't be an issue.

Let me know how it goes!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Dear community!

Same thing happened to me! My card got stolen and by mistake a new family premium account was opened with Apple ID. I noticed and resigned 1 month later and now returning to my "old" account my kids can't re-enter!!! 

PLEASE HELP! URGENT!! MY KIDS ARE SLOWLY KILLING ME!!! 

Thx

Marcel

Hey @drcucu ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to reset restriction this for your kid's accounts. If their accounts were flagged for 12 months, then you won't be able to add their accounts to the plan until the restriction expires.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts