Premium Family

Country

Czech Republic

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Hi there, I have received the code for additional family member for my Premium Family account. I have also created an account in Spotify for my family member (her email differs from mine in Spotify, since I would expect not to share my login details). Where I can add the code to make the Premium account work?

I have not been redirected to the Redeem code page, where I would see the Token automatically filled in, but only to random page asking me to pay for the full subscription. Can anyone share the Redeem link where I could fill in the code manually?

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @czsarpet, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Payment methods vary depending on your country and what type of subscription you’re looking to enroll in. To see a list of the different methods available to you, check out your subscription page. To read more, you can check out this FAQ page.
Please note that for discounted offers like the student discount or Spotify Family, only debit/credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Other options like gift cards, etc., are not available for these plans.

You can also read more about the Premium for Family in this FAQ.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts