Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm being charged more than it displays on my account plan!!!

Solved!

I'm being charged more than it displays on my account plan!!!

It has been going on for several months now. On the site, it says that I only have to pay Rs. 479 for the family plan, but when it charges from my card, it is cutting more. For past several months, it was Rs. 488 and today it was whopping Rs. 547.78. Can somebody explain how this works?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @m-salman-afzal,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can start by taking a look at your Receipts page. If you don't see any extra amount added to your payments there, it means that your bank might be charging you some kind of fees.

We think that it'd be best to get in touch with them and double check from where the added taxes or fees to your payment are coming from.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @m-salman-afzal,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can start by taking a look at your Receipts page. If you don't see any extra amount added to your payments there, it means that your bank might be charging you some kind of fees.

We think that it'd be best to get in touch with them and double check from where the added taxes or fees to your payment are coming from.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Yeah, I checked with them, and I noticed that there was some with-holding tax involved. So, it clears everything up. Thanks.

Suggested posts