Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help in verifying (again) my spotify account to be a part of spotify family

I need help in verifying (again) my spotify account to be a part of spotify family

My Question or Issue

My spotify account has been premium for a month now. However, I was not able to confirm the verification through e-mail because I have used my old e-mail for my spotify. From premium, I automatically became free. 

I seeked help from the person in my family who invited me to become premium. However, after sending an invite and filling up the details needed, there was an error I could not anymore became part of the spotify family no matter the invite. 

Also, I know that I can just create another account and have me invited, however, I wouldn't want to lose my playlists and songs I have already added.

Any suggestions on how I can go back to being premium with my family? Is there any way I could verify my account again?

1 Reply

Hey @riley_123.

Thanks for getting in touch.

No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your own username. Oh and by the way, If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts