Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was charged full price for the free google home mini

Solved!

I was charged full price for the free google home mini

I followed the prompts from the email I recieved but was invoiced at full price.  I cancelled the order and can't place another order.  How do I find out what my redemption code is?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Fabric350 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all, I suggest that you double-check your order history page, please and check if it was ordered already. If it wasn't, you should be in touch with the Customer Support to get help on it.

But, after all, keep me updated on your case.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @Fabric350 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all, I suggest that you double-check your order history page, please and check if it was ordered already. If it wasn't, you should be in touch with the Customer Support to get help on it.

But, after all, keep me updated on your case.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @hezorg,

I followed up with customer support.  They weren't interested in helping.  The response was blunt in that they couldn't explain what went wrong and that I wouldn't be receiving the offer as promised. It was a really frustrating experience,  I'm looking around for a new service now. 

Thank you for your help,  far more useful than what I was subjected to from customer service. 

Suggested posts