Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was invited to join Spotify Family but can't do it

I was invited to join Spotify Family but can't do it

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 7, Macbook Pro

Operating System

iOS 10  (Sierra)

My Question or Issue

For one year I was not living with my family and I switched from Family to Premium subscription (around April 2017). Now we are living together again, so I updated my address in my account and deleted my Premium subscription (so starting from today I have just the Free account) to join my father's Spotify Family. 

I received the invitation email to join Family, I was redirected to a page asking name, surname, address, CAP, city. After submitting this, there is a pop-up saying that I can't join Family. Nothing else. I checked if the addresses of my family and mine were different and they are not. Now I am stuck with Free account. What can I do? 

3 Replies

Hey @simonalogiudice.

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to accept the invite.

If that doesn't do the trick, ask the plan owner to cancel the current invite, and send you a new one to try again.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hello,
thanks for the reply, unfortunately it didn't work. We tried also to send
the invite twice but it's always the same.
What else can i do?
Thanks

Hey @simonalogiudice.

As you're living in the same address as the plan owner, but can't join the plan, It'd be best to reach out to our Support team via Twitter, Facebook, or via email.

They'll be able to take a closer look at your accounts to help you out on what to do next.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts