Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with country and address with Family subscription

Issues with country and address with Family subscription

Plan

Premium

Family subscription

Country

Moved from Netherlands to Thailand. I changed this via payment method but I still see Netherlands as country in my details. I filled in my address in Thailand and try to add my girlfriend to the family subscription but it says "you don't live on same address" while we do.

My Question or Issue

What could be the cause of the issue? Her address on Facebook was still Bangkok while we live in Hat Yai and entered an address in Hat Yai. Could this be the cause? Or what else? I'm entering exactly the same address. Another issue could be that my profile still says Netherlands instead of Thailand. 

I hope to hear soon from you since I'm working on this for a while and I dont get any reply from Spotify team via FB messenger. 

2 Replies

Hello there @Ivo1987,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

If you moved to another country and already updated your payment method accordingly, the changes will take effect from your next billing date. You can check the date on your account page, under Your plan.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks. All clear but it means I need to wait another 2 weeks before I can add my girlfriend. Is there any workaround?

Ps. Happy to get help here but I would recommend to have a FB messenger automatic response referring to this community. I didnt get any reply from Spotify via FB messenger.

Suggested posts