Premium for Family

Country

Honduras

Device

iPhone6

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I received an email asking for confirmation on my address in regards to my family plan. I did not see this message within the time period they gave me to confirm my address, got kicked out of the plan and can not longer accept an invitation. Is there any way I can re-enter my family´s plan?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @natalhiajms, I'll be happy to help.

When you first accepted the invite, there should've been a place to confirm the address that's on the owner's plan. If those don't match - then you'll be removed from the Premium for Family plan.

The only thing that we could try is to ask the owner of the plan to send you another invite using a different valid email address. If that doesn't help, then you won't be able to join the Premium for Family plan. There is also some more info on this here, under 'Why was I removed from the Premium for Family plan?' section.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @natalhiajms, I'll be happy to help.

When you first accepted the invite, there should've been a place to confirm the address that's on the owner's plan. If those don't match - then you'll be removed from the Premium for Family plan.

The only thing that we could try is to ask the owner of the plan to send you another invite using a different valid email address. If that doesn't help, then you won't be able to join the Premium for Family plan. There is also some more info on this here, under 'Why was I removed from the Premium for Family plan?' section.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts