NEXT STEP

Kids using Premium for Family on multiple devices

Kids using Premium for Family on multiple devices

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

Scotland 

My Question or Issue

Hi, i’ve been searching for answers to my problem without success. I have had a Spotify premium account for a while, mainly for my 8 year old daughter to use on her iPod. However, her younger sister (3) wants to listen to Spotify on the iPad.....and keeps stopping the music her sister is listening to.

I therefore upgraded to Premium for Family, thinking this would allow my children to listen to music on different devices from the same account. However, it seems they would need a separate account to be able to do this. At 3 and 8 years old, I don’t think I should have to set up an email address for them just to listen to music through my Spotify account.

Is there a way around this? If not, it looks like I may as well cancel Premium for Family!

thank you, 

lynn

1 Reply

Hey @lynnspicer Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately you will need to create an account for your daughter (3) to avoid her from stopping your daughter (8) from listening to her music. Which means you would have to create an email for her but If you have another Email that you somewhat use but not frequently you could use that email and create an account thus allowing both your daughters to enjoy listening to music on Spotify. 

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Suggested posts