Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moved to another country – spotify family cancellation

Moved to another country – spotify family cancellation

I moved to New Zealand and wanted to sign up my family under the family plan. In the help I read I need to cancel the family plan to change the country setting. I did that and had to wait until the family plan ended, and after I changed my setting to NZ, I subscribed under the family plan again. But the details still show Germany and I cannot get my mates on the plan. So I have to pay another month on my own waiting to do the process again and hope it works then. I am really annoyed because there should be an easier way to do that and because I need to cover the whole month by my own.  And then it should work as you promised. 

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium but actually family

Country

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @tinkansen,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the plan on your old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts