Plan

Premium Family

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Recently starting having issue with random pausing while playing my playlist. I had the same issue when I had my regular premium account (several family playing on their devices over wifi/cellular). Once we switched to premium family, the issues were gone (not having to save playlist and go offline). Now my device is randomly pausing while online. I've kicked off all devices, uninstalled/reinstalled my device (clean install), cleared cache. It stopped for a bit but today on my way home from work, it's been pausing. I restart my playlist and after about a minute, it pauses again. I shouldn't have to download my playlist and go offline (as I can't play to a bluetooth speaker when I'm offline). Is there a fix? It's very annoying. 

1 Reply

Hi there @romantic00001,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. This seems odd so let's investigate this further. You've done a great job with the troubleshooting so far!

To start with, can you follow the steps provided here to make sure there's no unauthorized activity on your account?

Can you also make sure that you're running the latest OS version?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts