Family premium 

Country

Mexico 

Device

Samsung a51

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My family members have been notified that I have cancelled their premium family plan, but I haven't.. 

They still appears on the list of participants, what can I do to solve this problem? 

3 Replies

Hey @arsmila,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

We understand that your members have received notifications for cancellation of their membership to your Family plan. Were those notifications received on their emails? Are the members currently all on the free Spotify experience, or still having the Premium features?  Are you having your premium features still? As you say that you're still seeing the members being listed in the account, could we also ask you to share screenshots of how things appear on your end, just make sure all personal info such as addresses and emails is masked.

On another note, have you checked your own email inbox for notifications about possible failed payments? Failing to renew your Family plan recurring subscription might also cause the reverting of you and your members to the free experience of Spotify. If this is the case, then you'd need to upgrade to Family plan again and re-invite your members.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any further questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue. How was it resolved?

Hey @Kiara_S

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share more information on what the issue looks like on your end? Do the members appear as part of your Family subscription like OP mentioned?

Have you tried reinviting the members to the plan? We'd need as much info as possible to prepare a suitable solution, You can refer to the post from @Kiril as well.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts