Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to add family members, screen is stuck on "saving address"

Solved!

Not able to add family members, screen is stuck on "saving address"

when I invite my family members to join our family plan, we are asked to confirm  the correct address, the screen show "saving address" but it stuck there for several minutes and nothing happens. Tried to log out an in, but nothing works, still the screen is tucked on "saving address...| 

How should I do to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nyitt_,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

If you have given this a try in an incognito window, we'd recommend using a different browser or a different device.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, keep in mind that you need to live on the same address as the owner of the plan for this to work without any hiccups.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Did you get this sorted yet? I am having the same problem adding my wife, if so how did you fix it?

Just in case you are still struggling with this, mine is now fixed. Use a computer set your web browser to either incognito or in-private browsing depending on what browser you are using. Then try again, first time it may tell you Spotify are having technical difficulties, use the back button and try again. This time it should work.

I have tried different browsers and so has my brother, but we both are still stuck on the “saving address” page. 

It’s not about which browser you use, you need to ensure you are using either in-private or incognito. If you do not know how to do this, Google it for you specific browser.

Thank you)

I did the incognito and still stuck in "saving adress"

helppp

didnt work as well, helpp
Marked as solution

Hey @nyitt_,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

If you have given this a try in an incognito window, we'd recommend using a different browser or a different device.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, keep in mind that you need to live on the same address as the owner of the plan for this to work without any hiccups.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I found the solution to this, just go back to spotify single. These issues have been going for years and I am completely unable to add my duo account adress so I can't add my fiance. So here you go guys, don't fix your problems, make less money

Suggested posts