Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Other] Accomodate Large Families

[Other] Accomodate Large Families

There have been several idea recommendations about this already, but all have been closed stating it does not meet the idea guidelines.  I believe this should be reconsidered since support is not taking the suggestion either, so there is no place to go with this request.

Families with more than six members living in the same home must buy multiple subscriptions in order to cover seven people.  For example -

Two grandparents + two parents + three children

Two parents + five children

I would recommend increasing from six to eight or decreasing the cost of the family plan along with the maximum users, then making additional users $1 or something like that.

Hopefully this doesn't get closed like all the others, or it at least ends up on the desk of someone who could make a difference.  There are several other services that are able to accommodate large families.

Thank you.

2 Replies

Updated on 2021-10-13

Hello  @nambrosch!

Thanks for coming to the Ideas Exchange. However, it looks like your idea doesn't follow the Ideas Guidelines "No subscription related ideas". I'll mark your post as "Closed -Doesn't Meet Requirements".

You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello @nambrosch,

Thanks for reaching out here and sharing your thoughts with the Community!

We appreciate your feedback and understand that this is very important to you, but our Idea Exchange is not the right place for this kind of request. As explained in our guidelines, we cannot influence pricing or subscription suggestion and that's why we moved your post to the relevant Help board.

Rest assured that we're aware of the popularity of your suggestion and we’ll get this passed on to the right team - We always look for ways to bring better service and deals to you, so we'll make sure your voice is heard 🙂

Have a lovely day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts