Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PROBLEMAS AL ACEPTAR LA INVITACION

PROBLEMAS AL ACEPTAR LA INVITACION

Hola, hace poco menos de un mes adquiri el plan Premium Duo que permite a dos personas del mismo domicilio usar spotify con dos perfiles distintos, sin embargo cuando mando la invitacion a la otra persona que reside en el domicilio para que disfrute el perfil, es capaz de aceptar la invitacion pero cuando ingresa y confirma la dirección siempre sale pero siempre que ha ocurrido un problema y que lo intente en otro momento, he intentado con ambos dispositivos (que son iphone) con una chromebook y no me permite el disfrute del otro perfil, he verificado que sea la misma dirección y tampoco me lo permite.

3 Replies

Hey @Andresitoo, help's here. 

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. When joining a Premium Duo subscription, members should join when they're at home and enable location services to verify that the address matches. Make sure to try that out and let us know how it goes. A screenshot would be helpful here. 

All the best!

Hola, hace poco adquiri el plan Premium Duo que permite a dos personas del mismo domicilio usar spotify con dos perfiles distintos, sin embargo cuando mando la invitacion a la otra persona que reside en el domicilio para que disfrute el perfil, es capaz de aceptar la invitacion pero cuando ingresa y confirma la dirección siempre sale pero siempre que ha ocurrido un problema y que lo intente en otro momento, he intentado con ambos dispositivos (que son iphone) con una chromebook y no me permite el disfrute del otro perfil, he verificado que sea la misma dirección y tampoco me lo permite.

Hi @Isaroro,

Thanks for getting in touch about this in the Community! We hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

To begin with, make sure both your and their account have the same country settings. If not, you can update them by following these steps. We'd also recommend checking if the other user has an active Premium subscription from here (they must log in with their account when checking). If they have Premium Family, Duo, or Student, they must cancel the subscription first and then wait until the account reverts to free. Once that happens, they'll be able to accept the invite and join your plan.

Lastly, try updating your address from here and then send them a new invite. 

Let us know how that goes.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts