Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for Family Premium for my 6 teens

Solved!

Paying for Family Premium for my 6 teens

Plan:
Premium Family

USA

Hello!  I want to gift family premium to my six teens who all live at home.  I don't need premium for myself, but want account access as the purchasing agent.

I'm hesitant to enter my email address and when I click to sign up, because I'm concerned I'll end up taking one of the children's slots in the premium plan.  Is it possible to buy premium from my family under my email address for oversight purposes, but have the six Spotify premium slots be just the six kids?  I'd hate to tell one of the six, "nope sorry, you are out."  

Thanks for any help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Mamafrog,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Currently there is no built in system to manage children's accounts except for Spotify Kids.

If that isn't really suitable for your family, as their parent and legal guardian you can ask one of your kids to provide you with the access details of the accounts so you can manage the subscription and cancel it if needed be.

In case your kid changes the password and you're not able to resolve it at home, our CS team will be able to quickly grant access back, as you'd easily be able to prove the stored payment details are yours.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Mamafrog,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Currently there is no built in system to manage children's accounts except for Spotify Kids.

If that isn't really suitable for your family, as their parent and legal guardian you can ask one of your kids to provide you with the access details of the accounts so you can manage the subscription and cancel it if needed be.

In case your kid changes the password and you're not able to resolve it at home, our CS team will be able to quickly grant access back, as you'd easily be able to prove the stored payment details are yours.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Perfect, thanks!

Suggested posts