Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failed via Paypal

Payment failed via Paypal

Hi my payment failed via Paypal because there was an issue with the linked debet card. I've solved the issue and I've transferred money to my paypal account to update the outstanding payment. Now I need to wait until 30/01 for Paypal to book the transferred money. But in the meanwhile my Family premium is paused. My question is, if the money is fully transferred in Paypal, will my Spotify premium account be resumed? Or will I be charged double for the month of January
1 Reply

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

If your account has reverted back to the free service and your attempt to pay has not been successful, the system will not try to take the payment again.

If your Spotify payment is marked as 'pending' on your statement, it might not have gone through successfully. When you submit a payment, your bank puts the funds aside as ‘pending’. If the payment fails, the pending status will expire and the funds will be returned to you.

When you have the funds on your account to start the new plan, you should be able to subscribe again without getting charged twice.

Hope this info helps!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts