Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

I purchased spotify last month on the 17th of January. On the 17th of February i was charged the monthly fee. Because January was my first month with a spotify account it is supposed to be free for that month. I'd like to know if the fee that was charged was accidentally for January or if it was for February in advance.

Thanks,
Eliya 

2 Replies

Hey @eliyasanua2003,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

We can't access user's accounts on our side to give you further info about the charges, but we'll gladly explain how our subscriptions & payments work.

You mentioned you've subscribed on Jan 17th, so your free trial is for 1 month ( hence until Feb 17th). Once the Free trial period expires, the system takes the first monthly payment automatically from the payment method you registered in your subscription. This payment is in advance for the next month as your plan automatically renews at the end of the trial unless you cancel it as mentioned here. 

However, in case you change your mind about keeping the subscription, if the payment was made less than 14 days ago, and if it wasn't a prepaid/third party payment, you can get that payment back. You can take a look at our refund policy page for information on potential refunds.

Additionally, you can always check your receipts, and details of your plan and payments on your account page and manage your subscription if you'd like to do so. 

Hope this helps. If you ever have any other questions in the future, feel free to post in the Community again.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

ok, thank you very much 

Suggested posts