Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist playing random songs

Solved!

Playlist playing random songs

I have the family premium account. But my spotify will only play 1 song from my playlist, then goes onto ramdom songs. every one elses playlists work fine. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sue_gibbins1 thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community,

If you can, try restarting your device, that can sometimes make a world of difference. I would also recommend trying a clean reinstall Spotify onto your device. Finally, if none of those work try clearing your cache and data by following these steps: 

1. Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. 
  2. Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
  3. Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.

Here is a picture and video to help with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PeUOLLk0s

Best,

Jack ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

android6marshmallow-appinfo.jpg
3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sue_gibbins1 thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community,

If you can, try restarting your device, that can sometimes make a world of difference. I would also recommend trying a clean reinstall Spotify onto your device. Finally, if none of those work try clearing your cache and data by following these steps: 

1. Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. 
  2. Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
  3. Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.

Here is a picture and video to help with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PeUOLLk0s

Best,

Jack ๐Ÿ™‚

android6marshmallow-appinfo.jpg

Thanks Jack,

So turns out my kids had queued loads of songs ๐Ÿ˜€ so all I had to do was delete these out. 

Sounds good! ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts