Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family account reverted to free after password change, all playlists gone

Solved!

Premium Family account reverted to free after password change, all playlists gone

I changed my password on a laptop, logged in, all my playlists were gone.  My account also changed to free.  I was re-invited to the family plan, but my playlists are still gone.  HELP!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @beth1980,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Sounds like your original account is registered with other login information.

Could you check this other guide to get the link to your profile?, head to the section Using profile links. Keep in mind you can also find your profile by searching with the name of one of your public playlists.

After you get the link to your profile, you can use the username and password to log in. 

If this doesn't work, we suggest you contact our folks from Customer Support who can take a deeper look into your account. Here is the link.

Hope this helps!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @beth1980,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to help,

In this case we suggest that you head over to this article and follow the steps that's provided in it to make sure that you don't have multiple accounts.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I found another account but there was absolutely nothing in there.  Still no playlists 😢

Marked as solution

Hi @beth1980,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Sounds like your original account is registered with other login information.

Could you check this other guide to get the link to your profile?, head to the section Using profile links. Keep in mind you can also find your profile by searching with the name of one of your public playlists.

After you get the link to your profile, you can use the username and password to log in. 

If this doesn't work, we suggest you contact our folks from Customer Support who can take a deeper look into your account. Here is the link.

Hope this helps!

JulianModerator

Suggested posts