Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family add and remove members

Premium Family add and remove members

Hello to you all,

I have a problem with my Premium family account, I hope someone of you can help me to solve it.

I'd like to remove some people and add others, I've read all the instructions and tried to do as suggested on the Spotify customer service, but the problem is... When I'm on my account page, on the left side where the menu is, I should have "Premium Family" written to change what I want to change. I have no "Premium Family" written on the menu, so where can i find it?

Thank you in advance!

7 Replies

Hey @loreme, help's here. 

There were some changes on the page, so the Premium for Family plan can be managed from the Subscription tab instead on the account page. Try it out and see how it looks 🙂

All the best!

Either I cannot find the easy link to add/remove members. Where it is? 

Hey @Vincci22,

Thanks for posting on the Community. 

In this case, we recommend that you follow these steps in order to add/remove members.

We'll be here in case anything else comes up. 

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Hi, thanks for replying.
I would be delighted to follow the instructions that I read and read and
read.
However, I could not go beyond step 2, since there is no option on my web
browser to add/remove family members.

Could you show me a screenshot where I can see with my own eyes that that
option is available?

Thanks again, and promise me, there is no such option on my spotify web
page.
[image: image.png]

Hey there @Vincci22

Thanks for getting back to us.

Take into account that only the plan's owner can invite or remove members. If you're the owner of the plan, you should be able to see this option on the left menu on your Account page

If you can't see it, it's possible that you are not the owner of the plan or you're logged into a different account. To check if you have more than one account, take a look at this article. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I followed all instructions. There is no option for me to delete a member. I can see the members. I need to delete one member (they are taking up two slots somehow) . 

Hey @Sara1982,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

Just to make sure we're on the same page, could you confirm if you're following the steps mentioned by @AndresM in previous posts?

If so and the issue persists, could you include a screenshot in your next reply where we can see the option of edition missing? With this, we can take a better look at your issue.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts