Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Premium Family

We are 4 family members each with a Premium account through our phone company. We are switching to another phone company not providing Spotty and would like instead to have a Family Spotify. Can we all continue with our own logins to keep our saved playlists and how does it work? I will be the owner. 

5 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

After you cancel your Plan through this phone company and the current plan runs out, you'll then be able to sign up for Premium for Family.

Just make sure you get in touch with your current phone company to cancel your subscription.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Hi and Thanks 🙂

I’m aware of the cancellation, but just not aware of how to continue with our current individual accounts?

Each member of the Family Plan will keep their individual accounts.

Canceling your subscription through your phone company will only affect your subscription status, not your account.

(Of course, after you're reverted to the Free plan you won't be able to access Premium features).

Take a look at this Spotify Family Q&A to find more information about how to handle your Family Plan after your current subscription is over.

Hi again,
I think I now got it 😊

When cancelling our current subscription we will all revert to the Free version and then I can buy the Family sub and when activated we should all have access to our current playlists etc.

Thanks and have a very nice evening 😊

Yeeeees, @Ginpilot!

You got it 🙂

You will still have access to all your music, playlists even while on Free, but just the offline content won't be available.

Wish you the best 😉

Suggested posts