Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Premium Family

I want to share Spotify family with my two children. Especially Spotify for kids. But they live at another address, because their mother and me are divorced. How can I solve that?

1 Reply

Hey @steinbokk,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We've moved your post to the Help Boards where it fits better.

The family plan is available for family members who live under the same roof. There should be no issue for you to create a Premium Family plan and add your kids to it.

Note that this should happen at either your home or that of your wife, as when you set up the plan, you need to enter a home address, which needs to be matched on each device when they accept the invitation to join the family plan. This should also happen when you're physically on that address, otherwise it won't work.

So, what you can do is set up the plan and the kids accounts the next time when they're staying with you. Or you can set up the plan when you're at your wife's. As long as the kids come to the original address from time to time everything should be OK. Note that the kids need to have their own compatible devices to use the Kids app.

You can read more about how Premium Family works - here.

Let us know if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts