Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium For Family Annual Plan

Premium For Family Annual Plan

I have monthly premium for family plan, how do I pass to the annual plan?

9 Replies

Hi there,

Unfortunately, submitting an annual payment for Premium for Family is not possible, it's only available as a monthly subscription.

However, there's a live idea of a user asking for the annual subscription of the Family Plan, you can support the idea here by voting and sharing it with your friends. 

Have a great day! 🙂

Well, I saw the annual option when I had to uptade my credit card info, it showed me all the options ( Annual Spotify Premium, Annual spotify for family etc. ) but now i don't see it anymore

Well @Lopez89, the Annual Family Plan isn't available.

Can you please share a screenshot the next time you see it?

Thanks! 🙂

Same with me as well. I saw the annual plan for family premium, and once the trial is complete I wanted to enrol. But it disappeared after the trial is complete. I had to cancel my subscription 😞

Hey there @qowu7g6m85yt8jg,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that while it's possible to prepay a year of Premium Individual, we currently don't offer an annual subscription for Premium Family.

However, if this is something you'd like to see, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback to this idea.

For more details on how your feedback reaches Spotify, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps clear things up! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

The idea is closed and comments can't be added. What else can be done to speed this up? It seems it has been an unaddressed issue for years at this point. 

So this has been a problem since 2019 and Spotify is not smart enough to fix this problem with a yearly subscription for the family plan. It’s almost 2023 their loosing customers and market shares but they can’t fix the easiest problem with the simplest solutions. And this is way I will be going with someone else for my family 

I can't believe this is still not a thing. Why?

Well, if Spotify does not want to give users a small break like most online service vendors (usually discounted by 2 months, e.g. - $16.99/month and $169.99/year) for users who are willing to comit to a year for a small savings... Then I guess I'll leverage Free Spotify and the Amazon Music.  Don't be so dang greedy Spotify!!!!

Suggested posts