Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

iPhone 11, computer, etc.

Operating System

iOS, Windows 10,etc.

My Question or Issue

I have a premium family account and every time I add my wife, after a few minutes her account switches back to free, with ads, etc. We tried everything, login out and clicking the invite link to setup the premium account, doing it from a logged start point, etc and nothing works. It's been like this for months. In desperate need for help. Does she have to create another account with another email?

3 Replies

Alex

Hey @kaleidoskope1,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

You can try to create a new account with another email address with your wife and add that one to the family plan. 

Another thing you can try is for her to log in on a different device and accept the family invitation there.

Let us know if you see any error messages in the process.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

kaleidoskope1
Casual Listener
Hi there!
Well, at this point, her account seems to work as a premium family account without me having to do do nothing, so far. Let's hope it stays that way, even though I still have no idea what or why those "reversals" happened. 🙂

Novy

Hi @kaleidoskope1,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

It's great to know that everything is working fine now. If you happen to experience the same issue again, we suggest you contact our folks from Customer Support, they can take a deeper look at your Family Plan and help you with it.

Cheers!

NovyModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau
SUGGESTED POSTS