Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium family subscription not showing up

Premium family subscription not showing up

Plan

Moving from Premium to Premium Family 

Country

India

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I had a premium subscription valid till 6 Dec 2020. I bought a Premium family one time annual pass (not a monthly subscription) however, I cannot see the subscription changed to Premium Family. It shows only as Premium and the validity is now shown to be extended to 6 Dec 2021, and I cannot see any option to invite members or any other button which might cue Premium Family

I have received the receipt with the Premium Family noted on it, and the payment has gone through on the bank

I read that I should cancel my subscription first, but am worried this might cancel the entire subscription till 6 Dec 2021. 

Any solutions?

1 Reply

Hey @Penguin20201,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community 🙂

If you currently have Premium Individual subscription valid until December 6th, 2020, you just need to wait until that date so that subscription ends and the Premium Family subscription you already paid for starts. Don't worry, you don't need to cancel.

You can check the status of your subscription by following the steps in this article.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts