Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for $0.99 for 3 months?!

Premium for $0.99 for 3 months?!

Hello! I was recently sent an email from PlayStation music about being able to get 3 months of spotify premium for $0.99 but it says the deal expired 6/26 and I just thought this was, in a way, not fair because I am just now seeing the email because I was on a cruise without phone signal and I got home today and I saw it while looking through my emails that I missed. I missed a lot of important things but I really want this deal and I would have taken it if only I had known. Since I was sent the email by PlayStation I contacted them first and I have the convo saved. They told me they cannot help because the promotion is offered by spotify, so I wanted to know if there is any way that I can still take advantagr of this "missed" opportunity, Please! Thank you so much. If you need to get back to me, my email is [redacted]. I really hope this works out!

1 Reply

Hey @T_Dub,

Unfortunately it's no longer possible to claim this offer because it has ended. I'd recommend checking https://spotify.com/premium from time to time for new offers 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts