Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family Plan Owner

Premium for Family Plan Owner

Plan  We have Premium for Family Plan

Free/Premium

Country US

My Question or Issue

I pay $14.99 per month from my checking account each month for this account. I set it up a couple of months ago for myself (*snip*) and my daughter. I thought I was the Premium for Family Plan owner. I am trying to get my wife on the plan but when I go to the Premium for Family plan section to send an invite it says 'Your plan is part of a Premium for Family Plan, please contact the Premium for Family Plan owner.' I thought I was the owner as I pay for this each month. If anyone has any ideas on this. Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @5xm3ylwjgnraw24.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this - we'll be glad to lend you a hand 🙂

It might be possible that your daughter is the owner of the plan, but that she entered your payment details for the subscription. If this is the case, you have two options:

• ask your daughter to send an invite to your wife from her account 
  • ask your daughter to cancel her Family subscription by going to her account page online here, which will allow you to subscribe a new Family plan from your account by going here. You can then send your daughter and your wife an invite from your account.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this! We'll be right here 🙂

Suggested posts