Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family admin name

Premium for Family admin name

I just made a Premium for Family accout connected to my existing account and thought the first detail entry page was for inviting a member but it turned out to be the admin details page. So now one of my family member's details is for the admin but the admin account is mine account. So now on the family account page the admin account is my username but another my family members name and details. How can I change the details to be my own?

2 Replies

Hey @maya_demar!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Thanks for letting us know about that. We understand that you want to change the administrator on your account. No worries, allow us to explain.

We’re currently looking into this and we will get back to you once we have some more information.

In the meantime, let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I have exactly the same problem, the opening page is very misleading. My wife's name is now admin of the family account, and I have no way of editing this even though the payment is coming out of my account?! Could you please just add an option for editing this please? It's not rocket science guys.

If you want to make this as user friendly for consumers as possible, you need to have an interface that does the same job as your excellent service normally does.

Suggested posts