Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family - issues joining!

Solved!

Premium for Family - issues joining!

When I click the 'Accept Invitation' link it comes up with a blank screen and no 'redeem' button. My children did not have this issue so why have I and how do I get round it?

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @louisemilnes!

Thanks for the report. We had a little hiccup earlier but everything should be running just fine now. Could you ask your Premium for Family administrator for a new invite? That should do the trick.

Hit us up if you ever need our help again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi @louisemilnes, this is weird. Have your verified you are at the same address? Are you sure you used the correct invite?

Marked as solution

Hi @louisemilnes!

Thanks for the report. We had a little hiccup earlier but everything should be running just fine now. Could you ask your Premium for Family administrator for a new invite? That should do the trick.

Hit us up if you ever need our help again.

Having this same issue.  Just sent my daughter a link to invite her to the family plan.  She opens the link, hits accept invitation, then a blank screen.  I resent the invitation and the same thing happened.  She is using an ipad, not a phone.

Hi @Maryangela

Thanks for reaching out to the Community 🙂

Could you please ask your daughter to accept and open the inviting link in on another device (yours or another family member's would also do)? It's also worth trying with a different browser in a private/incognito window as well as a different internet connection (if available).

Have a great summer!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts