Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family

Solved!

Premium for Family

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

Philippines

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I'm a retired person with seven children and 20 grandchildren in different ages.  Of course we leave in different houses and cities. But we still a family in constant communication and continue sharing life like living together.  So my question is WHY Spotify limits the subscription to families who don't leave in one house only.  Does family exist cause they don't stay in the same place?  I understand - Spotify don't want to be abuse in this privilege family subscription.  But there are many ways to prove that we are all in families.  I have suggestion to Spotify why not allow subscriber to a certain amount additional to family premium for each family who wants to join the subscriptions.   - - - - I hope Spotify will consider my issue.  

Thanks to everyone who will help me shade help in this issue.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @emforesight ,

I'd recommend checking out the latest status update on this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Family-Allow-Family-Members-with-a-different-Address/i...

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @emforesight ,

I'd recommend checking out the latest status update on this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Family-Allow-Family-Members-with-a-different-Address/i...

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for your quick reply to my issue.   I was surprised that this issue was submitted since 2016.  It looks - Spotify where sleeping - since He scoops a lot of subscribers around the world.  When I live in New York city I use Pandora, had no problem.  But now I decide to live here in the Philippine - Pandora is not available.  My friend suggested I use instead - Spotify - the first time I heard it.  I was happy - a very good format - especially they allow you to download the favorite music when the internet are not available.

I hope Spotify go down to our level as a family, to join us enjoying their services, especially now the season of pandemic around the world.  ( in the 3rd world country, not everybody can afford the luxury of listening to music.  85% of people here live - a day to day life. The sound of their stomach is louder than their ear can listen )  When will the Capitalists see the real joy of service > ?

Suggested posts