Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for family

Premium for family

Hi there, been trying to add one of my friends who is residing at the same address as me to

my premium for family account but it doesn’t seem to work. It worked out the first month. My friend received an email asking him to verified his residential address which he gladly provide. Everything seem to be fine after providing the residential address until today whereby he received an email saying that Spotify couldn’t confirm his address. He’s been setting up new accounts for Spotify just to be added to my family account, but all of them fail in the end after the verification process. It’s very frustrating as the same problem keeps coming back. Please help! Thanks 

{snip - Community Moderator edit}

1 Reply

Hey there @EuJin,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Keep in mind that all members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If we’re unable to verify the members of a Premium for Family plan based on the information they provided, they will be removed from the plan.

If this happens, they may restore their Premium features by upgrading to a standalone Premium subscription. They can also check out our other trials and offers.

Hope that helps clarify things.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts