Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

My Question or Issue

My premium for family account suddenly stopped working for the third time. All of the accounts went back to a free account. I didin't hear anything about it, so I don't understand what's happening or why we keep losing our music, which creates unfortunate situations. 
I would like to know what I can do about this problem or if there's any number I can call.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Suuskn

It could be a problem with your payment method.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Suuskn

If you're the Family Admin, send the invites again, and let them accept the invite logged in with their own username in the app and in the website.

They should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly. Not doing so may be the cause of them being left out.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi @osornios, thanks for your reply.

I think the problem lies elsewhere because my roommates are not left out, but the whole subscription disappears. I, as the admin, lose my premium privileges as well so I can't send invites anymore. I don't understand how that keeps happening.

Thanks 

Marked as solution

@Suuskn

It could be a problem with your payment method.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star

Ok, thanks!

Suggested posts