Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium to Premium for family PAYMENT

Solved!

Premium to Premium for family PAYMENT

Hello everyone! My name's Alessia, I'm Italian! I have a question... so, I'm already a premium user but I'd like to upgrade to Family so that my dad can listen to the music he wants to easily. The thing is: my account renewal is on the 12 of each month, I still have 2 weeks (payed 10 euro). What if I subscribe for Family premium NOW? Are they gonna ask me to pay again? Or they'll get the 5 euro's difference and on April 12 ask me to pay 15?? Please help me, I need to know it, I don't wanna waste any money just for a few weeks usage! Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alessiaelmi,

Please be aware that, if you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your Subscription page

The remaining days of Premium will be converted into Premium for Family time.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @alessiaelmi,

Please be aware that, if you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your Subscription page

The remaining days of Premium will be converted into Premium for Family time.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts