Free/Premium

Country

UK

Device

Andriod, Chromebook

Operating System

Android and Chrome

My Question or Issue

I have received an email to verify my address for Family Plan - random spot check.  It keeps offering me the wrong address and there is no way to edit it to the correct one.  (There is just one extra word in the address which I get offered from the automatic search). I have contacted helpdesk, spoke to 3 different advisors and none of the suggestions worked. One of the suggestion was to ask the owner of the account to remove me from the plan and sent me a new invite but the problem persists. And now I lost all the Family Premium features.  The Owner of the account can't edit the address on the account even if the address is not exactly the same as our postal address. The advisors also suggested to disabled the location on my device but that didn't work either. Another advice was to set up a new account and try to join the Family plan with the new account. Also didn't work. When we set up the account 10 months ago none of us had a problem to verify the address.  Can anyone help, please? Thanks

1 Reply

Hey, @Leona4 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this kind of issue... Could you try to confirm your address on a desktop device, instead of on your phone, please? Ask the manager of your Family plan to send you the correct address and you can put it manually on the confirmation page, instead of using the geolocalization. 

You can get more information about the verification for the Family plan here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts